Saturday, January 16, 2010

Closer

Verse 1
Sometimes, I find myself
Struggling through in my self-built prison
I long to hear Your voice
The silent voice that makes me stronger

Pre Chorus
Letting me know,
That I am loved
That nobody else could care

As much as You do
Giving me hope through all the blues
And everything I need is found in You
I want to be

Chorus
Closer, closer
Deeper in my love for You
Just bolder in my desire
To draw closer to You
And live my life for You


Verse 2

Through times I have grown to walk
A faith-filled journey with You, My Lord
Now and again, I tripped and fall
But Your hands were there to lift me again

Bridge
Jesus, You’re all I need
The Only One who never fails me
Teach me to be more like You
In all I do, Lord I just want to love You more

A song by the amazing Hazel Saw (:
Thanks for being there when I needed care the most, I really thank God for you

1 comment:

  1. wahh..exposed! hahahahha XP...thank God for you too dear. You support me so much too!

    ReplyDelete