Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm just done with AC admin, so decided to come over for awhile. Cause it suddenly crossed my mind of what I want for my birthday. Hahahaa. Random I know. Just feel like doing so :P And no, I'm not asking you to buy. Don't perasan

What I want for birthday/Christmas/gift:
. an engraved iPod Nano (I don't know why I just like it a lot :P)
. a watch (not my usual ones)
. bagsss. 'Real' nice ones :P
. a charm bracelette
. cash $$
. a short vacation where I can shop and walk around without needing to worry about $$ or anything :P
. BB? (hmm, not so much)
. iPhone? (not so much either, I'm just not tech-savy or what. Lol)
. More clothes/shoes (I'm a girl wei! HAR HAR :P)
. More time to spend with f.r.i.e.n.d.s and the loved ones (real quality, meaningful ones)
. i.don't.know

Hahaha look at what I'm trying to say :P
And the list just goes on and on and I don't wish to stop. Hahaa. I miss spending time with people, just eat and talk and keep talking and talk until I fall asleep. Hahaa :P

If I say I feel like drinking, am I setting a bad example? :P I don't understand why alcohol is being labeled as something bad, I guess if you drink with the right crowd in the comfort and safetyness of h.o.m.e, it should be fine? Looking forward to go back and drink with my mom :P HOHO, my mom drinks wei, and she really CAN drink while I didn't inherit her reallycandrink-ness :/ Haha.

Ouch. I guess I would really want a massage afterall. Hahahaa :P

You see, there's just no point coming and read here, it's all random ramblings :PPP

Going back Penang tomorrow. Following transport. Save $$. Yay-ness for everything :DDDD

Gonna missed Pastor Pat BIG TIME, but... no choice :/ I would really have to watch his DVD, don't know how he will present his sermon this time :D

(Taylor Swift) And that's the way I love youuu~~~ that's how the song playing ended :p

Goodbyeee peeps! See you when I see you!!! *wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment