Friday, September 4, 2009

New skin!

Yay!

I'm on with new skin! Haha ookay, so I don't know where to get nice blog skin or how to make one, but I can still get an okay one here. At least it is more user-friendly *happie*

Sometimes I really wonder, if anyone would be interested in my blog. My blog, is kind of, or VERY text-heavy, with the lack of pictures some more. Lol. Wellll, I wasn't like that. I was one hardworking blogger, at the beginning. I maintained and keep my blog up to date and all, but things happen people changed, I guess I have changed a lot. Looking back, I know I've really changed a lot.

I am currently, having loads in my mind, that I'm trying to clear off.

Pray for me?

My sister is sick, and I am really worry. She's one tough lady that I've seen, and she is one very important soul to me, she is the one who cheer and comfort me through ups and downs, even though she might not understand what I am going through at times.

Other than that, my niece and nephew are sick as well. And of course, Shirley. And my entire family, is not doing very well at the same time.

I am undergoing pressure that, well I hope I can sustain.

On a lighter note, I went Pyramid with Crys just now! :D

And I just cant resist this! :P

I bought the Mickey's, I cant decide between these two, I even tried tossing coin! Haha then Crys 'forced' me to choose by buying the other one, Lol :P

I'm so happie!!! :D

And I found this which Crys said cost RM20 online... So I didn't buy. I wanted it very much larrrrrrrrrrh. Hahaaa. And I like the picture this way :P

And here is the memory I don't want to forget...

I cant decide on which photo to post, Haha. So I posted 2 of me and my mom's :P

So yea.. I am 'supposed to' sleep like... 2 hours ago.

Toodles (:

1 comment:

  1. i cant leave a comment on your cbox so i shall comment here instead la. =)

    i like the corurful polka dots slippers! but maybe cause i like rainbow colour stuff,so yeah. when u going back penang?

    ReplyDelete