Friday, July 3, 2009

Chewing gum will caused puking


Okay so I puked on Wednesday
-.-
I was happily shopping with Sarah Poh and I started to feel giddy.
Everywhere I go, I smell smells that makes me want to puke. Literally, any smells. Food smell, pvc smell, clothes smells.. anything.
So we went into Ripcurl, to look at the bags that I like so much (oklarh so I ended up buying 1 of them, but regretted it now, I wanted the other white one instead T.T)
came out, rushing to the toilet across, and started puking.
I don't even know what is going on when I remember I was chewing gum the whole day

"Chewing gum will produce digestive enzyme, which are meant to digest food. So if you chew gum when you have empty stomach, you will of course, don't feel well"
(Lim, 2009)

Quoting from the boyfriend, and I believe him now =/ I puked twice in a day. But the thing is, I did had my breakfast, and my stomach feel very bloated so I didn't bother to take lunch as I 'feel' full. Well I guess eggs and bread are just not enough. *sigh*

Learning from the lesson, I shall...

.
.
.
.

Use that method if I want to lose weight!
Hahahaa!
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment