Friday, July 3, 2009

continuation from the previous post



Ok continue on Monday.
I bought a pair of jeans, a tank top and a wedge within RM200
:D
Then on Tuesday... I cant remember what I did on Tuesday
-.-
Hahaa. I know I went Leaders Meeting, had a great supper with Shirley and Hazel and... I really cant remember anything about Tuesday *swt*
On Wednesday, (that's the day I wrote my previous post) I followed my bro in law out at 10am
. reach Old Taste (he's meeting a friend there and I have to follow cause the pathetic me dated Sarah yet have no car to come out)
. I was blogging and he halfway through I am called to go, that's why my previous post was left hanging
. So I left to meet Sarah at Pyramid, we shopped for a while, and AR Bernard at night and... well all that have to be in separate post so...

Til then (:


Okay I know I blog like a noob, give me some time. I am recovering from my blogless days :P

No comments:

Post a Comment