Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So finally...

I am now at Old Taste, SS2. Erm, r o t t i n g.
-.-
Oklarh a bit unhappy here buttttt

I had a super amazing weekend!!!
:D
Our church organized a Grooming & Toning Workshop to help and educate people who wants to improve on their dressing
And I was selected as one of the model!
:D
Gee. It was really an honor, I mean, due to my height, modeling is never my thing, and I was like.. kind of nervous, scare, and excited for Sunday.
And it turned out to be so much fun!!!
hee~
Everyone were talking about my hair, my heels, my shirt this and that...
(Oklarh none of them are mine, other than my hair, of course. Still! :P)
Everyone say Peter is the happiest person that day. Lol. Well I hope you do (:
The boyfriend and I went to Ikea after that, and found a very cute small 'house', we had a wonderful Sunday, or at least I had :P
Monday I went to KLCC with Ping (:


Ooh I continue my story next time...
Bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment