Friday, October 30, 2009

Dr. T


A pastor's son was killed in a car crash 2 years ago.
The most precious son in the family.
2 years later, one day when the pastor was getting ready to preach, he was distracted.
God then ask him,
"What is bothering you my son?"
"I miss my son"
"But you had the memories and relationship with him"
"God I don't miss the relationship, but I miss fellowshiping with him"
"So do I."


"God have a relationship with you, but a Father longs to fellowship with you"

you can always have a relationship with people
in fact, you can have a relationship with anyone
including the hi & bye friends
but the difference is the fellowship part

likewise, God the Father miss to fellowship with you
to fellowship means not only to worship, sing songs
but to spend time, read His words
get to know Him more
and let Him get to know you more

it takes a decision
not time or people or anything
but a decision from within of you


Dr. T was awesome!
or perhaps last night's message was so for me
i was so focus
i don't feel the cold or any distraction
i was so totally sucked into the wonder of the Father
the love, the tenderness, the longing
i love you DaddyG! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment