Sunday, October 25, 2009

miscellaneous

Growing up, I regret very little. Since don't know when, I told myself that I would take up the consequences of whatever decision I made, so I don't allow myself to regret. I rejoice over good decisions that I've made, the bad ones, I would just bear with the it, knowing that as what I should do. (well I cannot runaway from it anyway. haha)

Then... I regret. Haha. And this time, I hope I can undo it. So badly it bothers my sleep =/

it is normal right? Haha. with that mindset, I have get over things so easily every time, i guess its time for me to learn and grow up with it this time. No pain, no gain. ah well :)

on a side note, i watched the boyfriend played basketball just now :D :D :D gaya. hehe.. been wanting to see larhhh, i didn't get the chance until just now... which is like... after 558days we've been together. Still enjoying nevertheless
:P :P :P he plays very well le! Hehe and I'm being very objective here :D :D :D

When I was young, secretly I wished that my boyfriend is a basketball player when I listed down my boyfriend's requirement.

But no I didn't know that he is one when I fall in love with him, hehe. God is good huh? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment