Monday, October 26, 2009

i found her! (:

I'm so happie today!

Mainly because I found a dear friend i've been searching. So happie! :DDDD I never thought it would be possible, you know, due to this and that... but, well just say that I'm so so glad to have her back.

Then I found out that she is no longer here in msia. Reading her blog makes me feel like I should grow up, as well. Thus lead to this mixture of feeling... i dunno how you say it in English, Chinese call it 惆怅. Looking for a song to describe how i feel now, but no. Can't find, guess I have been losing touch ever since... long time ago. Lol

the electricity supply was diabled this afternoon at home, so it was pretty warm. but it doesn't affect my day. i'm so glad.. that today is a fruitful day (: and no i dun wan to go into details of it. HAHA. (i know, what's the point of me having a blog right, but i guess this is the point, i write wat i want n the blog is mine so i dun care :P)

i shall continue to let my day be fruitful n sticking on internet will definitely spoilt my 'fruit' so byee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment